BRIXON

BRIXON
MY LITTLE MAN, BRIXON

ELLAH AND LIBERTY

ELLAH AND LIBERTY
MY NIECE, ELLAH AND MY LIBBY GIRL

Friday, February 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!
All about my husband and me....

What is his name? Tyler or Ty

How long did you date? Only about 3 months (give or take)

Who eats more?
It depends on what it is; if it's something cheesy then it's definitely me, however if it's something sweet then it's definitely him!

Who said 'I Love You' first?
Tyler

Who is taller? Tyler

Who does the laundry? Definitely me, however Tyler helps out here and there
Who does the dishes?
I wash em' and load em' and he unloads them
Who sleeps on the right?
Tyler

Who pays the bills?
Tyler definitely does the majority of the time, however we do the budget together, he's just the one that physically does most of the bill payin'

Who mows the lawn?
Definitely Tyler, I don't even know if he would let me if I wanted (a man's thing.... I guess)

Who drives when you're together?
Definitely Tyler; another 'man thing'

Who is more stubborn?
We are definitely both very stubborn, however I seem to be just a little bit more often than him

Who kissed who first?
Tyler kissed me first, it so sweet!

Who asked who out first?
I believe I did, as a casual/friendly thing, however for our first real date, he asked me out first

Who proposed? Definitely Tyler

Who has more siblings? I do

Who wears the pants?
Definitely Tyler (I like in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding when the mother says that the father may be the head of the family but I am the neck, and the neck controls what the head does)

I Tag: Alicia

10 comments:

The Candlands said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm so glad that you finally started a blog.

Joey and Ashley said...

YAY! Laura! You are so funny! Im glad to see you are on your blog finally!! : )

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Add me too your friends...have fun in Texas!

The Frost Family said...

Laura, it's melanie I just got started with this whole blog thing, bmmofrost.blogspot.com

Kari said...

I'm glad to see your blog. Can't wait to see more.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

You need to get going on this blog stuff. February just doesn't cut it anymore. Can you guys come swim/ play sometime this week or next?

Anonymous said...

You need to do another blog update, you don't have any excuses anymore you're not working and you have a camera and two growing kids...

sandra said...

Your pictures are so pretty Laura! I'm glad to find you have a blog so I can keep tabs on you! :)

Melissa Johnson said...

Hi Laura! I LOVE the pictures on your blog! However, where's the baby??? I'd love to see her! :-) I hope all is going well for you guys! Keep in touch!